First Loved Ministries helps Christians experience God loving them daily, so that they can love as he has loved them. We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit Christian organization. The following positions are currently open:
DIRECTOR OF DEVELOPMENT
FLM is seeking a part-time Director of Development to advance the fundraising and stewardship efforts of the ministry, to strengthen and deepen relationships with current ministry partners while actively seeking to identify, solicit and develop new partners, including individuals, churches, foundations and corporations.
- Develop and execute FLM’s annual fundraising
- Build long-term, lasting relationships
- Become well-versed in the mission of FLM and experience the ministry first-hand.
- Design and oversee an effective “Moves Management” strategy and process that builds lasting relationships.
- Identify new prospective partners while developing and strengthening the existing relationships and donor involvement with the ministry.
- Work in collaboration with the FLM Executive Director and Board of Directors to establish fund raising targets and goals.
- Develop administrative processes and systems necessary to achieve goals and maintain accurate records.
- Maintain records of development activities and generate regular financial and narrative reports for the FLM leadership and Board of Directors.
- Tailor additional donor specific reports to meet the needs and/or requests of key ministry supporters.
Experience & Core Competencies:
- BA or 6+ years’ equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience in development
- Have a personal relationship with Christ
- Previous non-profit experience preferred
- Proven fundraising and sales abilities
- Detail oriented and organized; ability to meet deadlines
- Loves people and can inspire and motivate others
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible, supportive, with an enthusiastic attitude
- Knowledge of computers and technology, proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Development Management software
- Part-time position starting at approximately 40 hours a month. Salary offered will depend on experience and qualifications.
- Our goal is that the position is successful enough to become full-time.